All pregnancy I’ve had really nice BP ratings of 110-120 over 70-80.
I’ve also had a lot of fluid retention and am very swollen. I was feeling particularly like I could burst today.
Then I had my OB appt and got a blood pressure reading of 140/80. If it’s high at the next appt (Thursday though not scheduled yet and the office is closed til then – fun!) then they will want to induce before due date due to pre-eclampsia concerns, and if it’s high and there is protein in my urine they would induce that day. If it goes back down then we will continue to wait and watch for labor to stay on its own.
Hoping it goes down on its own!